Tuesday, November 25, 2008

United Way sale

Today was the long-awaited United Way one-of-a-kind art sale at work....And I did sell some cards! I am glad that my frantic efforts these last weeks trying to produce enough cards came into fruition. I was actually still up at 2am this morning taking pictures of the last cards I made...Although these cards were not the most complicated, I still spent time on design and colour, so I thought it sensible to capture it, in case I need to make a last-minute card in the future. Will post a few of them as soon as I've downloaded them from the camera. Although I sold quite a few cards, I am also thrilled to say that I didn't sell them all.....This means that this year my family and friends just might get a card as well...

...and, I don't think I'll make another card for...oh, about a year or so. He-he. Just feel completely carded out! Now I am looking forward to trying out some scrapbooking, and I have a few ideas swirling around in my head for some paintings too. And I have a tons of snippets of songs recorded on my phone ready to be developed into whole pieces....Although it was fun being part of the United Way sale (and it's a good cause too), I must admit it is nice to be free to do what I want again! :-)

No comments: